Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Project 857- April 12

It was a warm beautiful day!!

Sometimes, Oregon pulls through and reminds us that other weather patterns than rain and gloom can and do exist during the springtime!

This Saturday, Austy and I were on our own since Neal was working with his friend Cheyenne. I had made plans to go to the zoo with my friend Kristen (who I adore and don't see nearly enough!) and her little guy, Liam.

This was the first time I've gone somewhere big like the zoo "by myself..." and I say by myself because even though I was with Kristen, she had her own toddler to contend with, everything Austin and everywhere Austin decided to run off to, was up to me to handle.

*gulp*

One toddler, one stroller, one pregnant Mommy and a huge crowd of people.

Say a little prayer...

But, the day went great, Austin was in a fantastic mood (yeah!!!!) listened to me, and didn't throw a single fit the whole morning.

Yes, you read that right. NOT A SINGLE LITTLE TANTRUM.

Angels were singing, I tell ya...

"it da YIONS Mommy!"

"cheeeeeesssseeeee"

"I kime up here, Mommy?"

Driving into the safari

Showing Mommy the BIG SNAKE!!!

The crocodile was super fascinating! We stayed at this exhibit for quite awhile

Loves the penguins like his Mommy!!

Me and my cub... love that cute face to pieces!!!

No comments: