Thursday, May 1, 2014

Project 857- April 19 (and Easter!)

So I'm not really going to post much about Saturday April 19th.

Here is a little recap though...

-My car was broken into and my purse stolen the day before.
-Saturday involved driving to my parent's house, and basically spending the majority of the day trying to get me a replaced cell phone. You know how much fun that whole process is.
-We had breakfast for dinner.
The End for Saturday.

Moving on...

I thought Austin would be way into coloring Easter Eggs this year... but not so much. He really wanted to just inspect the dye, which resulted in a cascade of orange all over me, the chair, him, and my Mom's floor.


He was pretty upset about it, poor thing.

We did manage to get some eggs dyed...well, I did most of them, really. Austin was more interested in his cool scooter "from da Easser Bunny!!!"




We went over to my Grandma's for Easter lunch and after eating about a pound of watermelon, Austin convinced Gramma to go outside and dig in the dirt with him.


It was hard work for a little man...


No comments: