After seeing a hay truck:
Austin-das hay mommy!
Me-what eats hay?
Austin-horses!
Me-that’s right!
Austin-causes gas
Me-the hay gives the horses gas?
Austin-yeah
Austin-donna take a shower
Me-the horses have gas and have to take a
shower?
Austin-yeah
In response to us telling him it’s
dinnertime:
-I don yike dinner!!!!
-I don YIKE eating!!!!
On the way driving home:
Me-we’re almost home! Guess who is at home
Austin?
Austin<blank stare>
Me-Daddy is at home!
Austin-No! Daddy no at home. Daddy at
Costco
Me-Daddy’s at Costco? What is he getting
there?
Austin-ummm. fru snacks!!!
While driving on the freeway:
Austin-swow down!!!
Me-you think the cars should slow down?
Austin-go too fast! Yook out!!
When Henry is begging for food:
-No Henny! Walk away Henny.
Trying to tell a knock knock joke:
Austin-knock knock
Me-who’s there?
Austin-knock knock
Me-no, honey.. this is where you say the
joke…
Austin-knock knock
Me-<sigh>ok….
Austin-Mommy coffee fall over!!!
**for the record, I did not spill coffee
and I have no idea where he got this…
And my very favorite:
Austin- hole hands, Mommy!
**and I have to reach back and hold his hand in his car seat the whole way home.. and my arm goes numb but I don't care. He plays with my fingers. Melt my heart...
2 comments:
LOVE the holding hands! <3
Made me laugh out loud. So funny - I can't wait! :)
Post a Comment