Size of baby:
A spaghetti squash. Finally a veggie I can picture in my head! So almost 1lb!
My total weight gain:
12lbs. Definitely "a pound a week" at this point. Hopefully I remain that way and don't start swelling like I did with Austin. At the height of that, I gained 8lbs in a week one time. Yikes.. praying for no swelling!!
Stretch marks:
no
Movement:
I am eating my words from a few weeks ago when I said "this baby moves around less than Austin did." Uh... no he doesn't. He moves just as much, and it's more so. This one thrashes a lot, or feels like he flips around a lot. Austin punched and kicked. This one rolls and loop-de-loops and who knows what else.
Sleep:
It's been pretty normal.
What I miss:
I'm starting to miss my clothes. It's hard to put together outfits for work each day with a limited maternity wardrobe.
Food cravings:
Nothing in particular still. Breakfast foods sounded good, so we did breakfast for dinner on Saturday night. Still no strong "I must have this NOW!!!" craving though.
Symptoms:
I had some tightness and soreness in my abdomen last week, one day was intense enough to make me take a Tylenol. Other than that, I've had heartburn everyday at some point in the day.
I'm Excited About:
Several things really! His room.. I got the first little detail decor items for his room and I think it will turn out cute. I'm excited because we decided on a name... after going through my baby book at least 5 times, cover-to-cover, making a dozen lists and crossing options off, and searching websites for name meanings and all that. I know we still decided early on, since a lot of people don't decide until after the baby is here, but I am just someone who likes to name my bump. :-)
Everyone want to know his name???
Baby Yeah's name is....
Owen Kyle Glynn
Owen we just liked, and I loved the meaning.. it's a medieval Welsh form of the name "Eugene." Everyone knows I'm a history nerd, so the medieval aspect appealed to me, I'm part Welsh, and my family's traditional name is Eugene. So it fit perfectly.
Kyle is for Neal's Dad.
It feels right, and we love it!!!
Austin is:
Doing better. Less clingy and more easy-going.. basically back to his normal self (mostly). He got a scooter from the Easter bunny and is thrilled and ripping up and down our hall already!
1 comment:
Owen!!! I love it! Doesn't it feel so good when the baby in your belly has an actual name?! You are looking absolutely amazing. I love your hair this length too. xoxo
Post a Comment