Wedding bells were in the air!!!
Oh how I love all things wedding still.... so when Sarah asked me to come along on her wedding dress hunt.. I was THERE!!!!
We started the day with a lovely brunch hosted by her Mom and sister.. then we were off to the bridal boutique.
Oh, the rows and rows of lace and ruffles and sparkles... sigh. I wanted to try them all on! Would that be weird? Since I'm already married? And pregnant? I'd probably get some "pathetic" whispers behind my back. I almost think I wouldn't care...
Every bride should try on some "just for fun dresses..." you know... just for fun! When else do you get to wear a ballgown? Or layers of fluff???
Two of the "Just For Funs"
Absolutely everything looked good on Ms. Model Sarah (damn her) and she said yes to a beautiful dress that I know will knock her groom over!! So excited for their wedding this coming February!!
After I got home, we took advantage of the long-lost mild weather and played outside a bit. Austin loves to "pay baseball" with Daddy... and Daddy was all ready to go...
But then I came out and sat down to watch and someone decided he would rather come hang with Mommy on the steps.
Oh that goofy sweet little face just kills me!!!!! Stay 2 forever, ok Austin??
After dinner we went for a little jaunt around the neighborhood and dusted off the wagon!
The ride didn't last for long though...
This was the type of day that made me hopeful and excited for the upcoming Spring!! Come on nice weather!!
2 comments:
Those dresses are gorgeous!
Sara would make any wedding dress look gorgeous! Can't wait to see pictures of her wedding! Love the selfie with Austie.
Post a Comment