How far along:
16 weeks... the title kinda gave that away. Maybe this first line is redundant and needs to be deleted from future posts...
| This is how big I was with Austin at about 22-23 weeks along... sigh. Gotta love the 2nd time around and the much bigger tummy. |
Size of baby:
A pickle. Ok, so the whole "compare baby to a food" thing that pregnancy apps do annoys me a bit. Last week was an avocado. This week is a pickle. A pickle seems way smaller than an avocado. It did say baby was 4 1/2" long and 4oz.
My total weight gain:
5lbs. According to my scale. I have a Dr. appt on Friday and I'm sure according to their scale I will be up like 12lbs or something. Why do Dr. scales always weigh SO DANG HEAVY?????
Stretch marks:
negative
Maternity clothes:
not yet. My pants still fit pretty good. The bump is high this time, I tell ya...
Movement:
Umm.... since this is my 2nd pregnancy, I "should" be able to tell the baby movement from the digestion feelings... but I'm stumped. I THINK I felt fluttering late last week, but it's not a daily thing yet.
Sleep:
It's been fine. Last week there were some moments, but that was from Austin coughing/crying, and Henry whimpering after his surgery.
What I miss:
Nothing. How lame it that??? Other than sushi maybe. That sounds good and I hate that I can't eat the raw stuff.
Food cravings:
None. Again.. so lame! People love to hear about cravings and I have nothing to offer. Certain foods sound good at certain times, but there isn't that "OMG I NEED THIS NOW OR ELSE!!!!" reaction to any foods. Everything I eat normally has sounded fairly good. With Austin I had very strong cravings, but this time I don't. Maybe that is a good thing since I just ate and ate and ate my first pregnancy.
Symptoms:
Pretty light this week. I have some arthritis/joint pain in my hands, which I'm not thrilled about. I've heard you can get arthritis while you are pregnant, and then it goes away. I'm not sure if that is what is going on, or what.. but my left hand aches most days.
Austin is:
Still pretty unaware. I got him to pat my belly and say "hi baby yeah" the other day, which was cute, but for the most part he's just in his little Austy world.
No comments:
Post a Comment