A sweet potato. 5 1/2 inches long and 7oz. By the size of my tummy, I could have a whole sack of potatoes in there.. yikes!
My total weight gain:
8lbs. Held steady this week!
8lbs. Held steady this week!
Stretch marks:
Nope
Nope
Maternity clothes:
Jeans... yes. I'm officially pretty uncomfortable in my jeans. So I tore my closet apart last night to discover the cute H&M skinny jeans from my first pregnancy are just gone. I must have accidentally gotten rid of them. Sad!!! So shopping is in my future for some preggo jeans. I am still fine in my legging pants though. My maternity shirts are still too big, so I'm making my normal shirts work.
Jeans... yes. I'm officially pretty uncomfortable in my jeans. So I tore my closet apart last night to discover the cute H&M skinny jeans from my first pregnancy are just gone. I must have accidentally gotten rid of them. Sad!!! So shopping is in my future for some preggo jeans. I am still fine in my legging pants though. My maternity shirts are still too big, so I'm making my normal shirts work.
Movement:
I'm feeling quite a bit just today, actually! The movement has picked up in the last few days.. still mostly when I eat, or lay on my left side.
I'm feeling quite a bit just today, actually! The movement has picked up in the last few days.. still mostly when I eat, or lay on my left side.
Sleep:
Pretty good.. still needing an early morning bathroom break.
Pretty good.. still needing an early morning bathroom break.
What I miss:
Runny eggs again.. going out to breakfast over the weekend, I almost did it (once wouldn't hurt, right??) but changed my mind.
Runny eggs again.. going out to breakfast over the weekend, I almost did it (once wouldn't hurt, right??) but changed my mind.
Food cravings:
Still nothing very strong. I've been eating a lot of cottage cheese lately, and Asian food still sounds good. I'm getting a sweet tooth and I "need" a bit of sweet after meals. So far, that is satisfied by just a little chocolate and I've haven't had to resort to Twix-hunting throughout my building like I did with Austin.
Still nothing very strong. I've been eating a lot of cottage cheese lately, and Asian food still sounds good. I'm getting a sweet tooth and I "need" a bit of sweet after meals. So far, that is satisfied by just a little chocolate and I've haven't had to resort to Twix-hunting throughout my building like I did with Austin.
Symptoms:
Moodiness, quick temper... I was not exactly the nicest person again last week. I know I'm being mean, I just can't help it. I also had my stupid cold sore pop out on my lip. ARGH!!!!!!!! I got it 3 times when I was pregnant with Austin, so I knew it was bound to happen as least once. All the stress on my system and all that. I just hate them... painful, I can't open my mouth without pain, and they are embarrassingly ugly. I hope this is the only one I have to deal with.
Moodiness, quick temper... I was not exactly the nicest person again last week. I know I'm being mean, I just can't help it. I also had my stupid cold sore pop out on my lip. ARGH!!!!!!!! I got it 3 times when I was pregnant with Austin, so I knew it was bound to happen as least once. All the stress on my system and all that. I just hate them... painful, I can't open my mouth without pain, and they are embarrassingly ugly. I hope this is the only one I have to deal with.
Austin is:
Just Austin! Doing great and spent a long weekend down at Grama's! I still feel a bit of fear about how I will make sure he still feels special with the new baby, and knows he is my love and always will be.. I hope I ok making him feel special and loved.
Just Austin! Doing great and spent a long weekend down at Grama's! I still feel a bit of fear about how I will make sure he still feels special with the new baby, and knows he is my love and always will be.. I hope I ok making him feel special and loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment