Monday, March 31, 2014

Baby Yeah- 19 weeks

Bad pic, sorry. Neal went into work really early this morning and I was left to my own devices. This was the best I could do!

Size of baby: 
A zucchini

My total weight gain: 
9lbs. I might have officially joined the "going to gain a pound a week from this point on" club

Stretch marks: 
Nope

Maternity clothes: 
Pants, yes. I might remove this next week because from here on out, I'll be in maternity pants and do I really want to keep typing "yep" over and over each week? Not really. Most of my normal shirts still fit though. 

Movement: 
For sure, and I can feel it from the outside too. I just look vulgar because Yeah is still really low, so I sit with my hand down my pants a bit because I like to feel it pop around in there. :-) 

Sleep: 
Pretty good.. still needing an early morning bathroom break. 

What I miss: 
Hot dogs this week. A friend went on a trip recently and posted pics of these amazing hot dogs she got to eat and they looked soooooo good. I'm not a huge hot dog fan, but I'm craving them. I had the same craving with Austin. Must be because it is forbidden. 


Food cravings: 
Black pepper. How weird is that? I've been dumping it on and in things. I eat cottage cheese at work and put so much on I end up sneezing a bunch. But it's delicious!!!

Symptoms: 
The heartburn is beginning. I had this so bad with Austin, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again. I've got my Tums ready.. but it's turning into the same situation. Heartburn no matter what I eat, when I eat. If I lay down at any point in the day and there is an ounce of food in my system, I'll get heartburn.

I'm Excited About:
I added this this week because I realized I had no space to talk about good things, or happy things. When I look back, those are the types of things I'll want to read about, right? I'm excited for our ultrasound on 4/14! And to decorate the nursery... I'm not going overboard (who has the time or energy??) but I'm excited to get it all together. 

Austin is: 
Pulling away a bit. He might sense a change, or maybe he is starting to notice it physically, but he's been very much a Daddy's boy lately. Neal has done bathtime, playtime, bedtime with him. Austin cries for Daddy, and wanted to hug Neal forever when we picked him up from my Mom last week. He barely even looked at me. It hurts. I know it's normal and was bound to happen, but it still hurts. 

No comments: