What a fun Saturday!!
So, the day started off with my besties Monique and Sarah taking me out for a special birthday brunch and pedicure.
Funny story... I get to the restaurant first, then Sarah soon after. There is a middle wall/small bar area that everyone stands at while they are waiting for their table. We are standing there talking and suddenly I am not ok.
Shaky... hot yet cold, the black is creeping up on the corners of my eyes... oh yeah. I'm about to pass out. Awesome.
So mid-sentence, I sink to a squat under the bar area and tell Sarah was is going on and that we need to flag a waiter for water.
Being the sweet friend she is, she gets me water and a biscuit from the waiter so I can get something in my system.
So there I am, in a nice downtown restaurant, just squatting and sweating on the floor, trying to swallow a biscuit.
Pregnancy rocks.
Despite a rough start, we had a delicious brunch that we left no evidence of.
Those little bits were gone seconds after this was taken...
Then we headed off for some shopping and pedicures. I didn't remember to get any pictures!! Dang, I am bad at that sometimes.. I was just too relaxed and too into my gossip mag while my toes were getting pretty.
Later that day we went over to Neal's godparent's house for pizza and hanging with them, their two daughters and their husbands and families.
There are always some good pics of Neal as a kid that pop up on these visits.. and this one... this one... I have no words. I know Austin looks like Neal... but this?
I MADE A CLONE!!!!
Maybe science wants to study me??? The amazing clone-making woman?? I mean, Austin got NOTHING of my features. I was purely the vessel!!!
I wonder if Baby Yeah will be our second successful clone experiment... haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment