I am sooooo behind, holy cow!!!!
Hopefully I can remember what happened on all of these Saturdays I need to blog about.
The 22nd is easy to remember..
I went to visit my dear friend Jenny looking like this:
And left looking like this:
This is no doubt my favorite hair look to date! Long enough to pull back, but short, easy to style, sassy... and fresh!
Jenny's husband was in his office (next to Jenny's hair salon) and loves making guests espresso drinks. He also can do the cool foam art so I got my first artsy latte!
Meanwhile back at home.. Neal and Austin were having fun playing, watching cartoons, eating lunch and just living in toddler land... like we usually do on weekends!
Once I got home, we relaxed for just a bit and then were invited over to some friend's to hang out for the evening. Austin had fun charming everyone there, and we playing Cards Against Humanity... super hilarious, super inappropriate.... thank goodness my kid wasn't paying attention to what words we were saying!
| Sparkling water.. the cocktail of pregnant women... |
1 comment:
Love your hair, looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment