So I was totally off last week... I was only 14 weeks along, not 15. I thought I was 15 weeks along for most of the week, then looked at my phone app last Thursday and was like "what the hell? I'm only 14???"
Whoops. Math has never been my strong suit. Apparently this includes counting.
So the Baby Yeah thing... this is what Austin started calling the baby. I ask him all the time what we should name the baby because his answers are funny, and "Yeah" has been a recurring name. Since Austin had a nickname before he was born, I thought this was a cute one for this baby.
How far along:
Size of baby:
An avocado... 4 inches long
My total weight gain:
As of this morning, 3lbs. That is partly because I was sick yesterday and lost I'm sure a few pounds in that process.
Stretch marks:
No
Maternity clothes:
Not yet, but a few of my tighter fitting pants are getting uncomfortable. I bought button extenders, so that should give me a few more weeks. I'm still comfortable in all my stretchier pants.
Movement:
I felt some flutters! I had forgotten what that feeling felt like. I think I was about the same time frame when I first felt Austin too. The flutters are not my favorite.. I enjoy the bigger rolls and punches.
Sleep:
Doing ok... had a few restless mornings where I'd be in and out of light sleep for the last few hours before getting up.
What I miss:
Runny eggs. I went to brunch on Sunday and there were poached runny eggs all over the menu and they sounded SO good.
Food cravings:
Even though poached eggs sound good recently, I wouldn't say they are a craving... haven't had a lot of cravings lately... frozen yogurt has sounded good, and I got some at Costco on Sunday.. then got really sick later in the day. So that might have killed that craving. Thai food is top of my list. I could eat it every day if it was possible.
Symptoms:
Stomach upset, ligament pain when I stand up or move too fast, sore breasts... nothing too major or horrible. Yet. I know there is still a lot to come!
Austin is:
Getting it a bit more.. he'll say "baby inside Mommy tummy" and point to my boob. Well... that's close! At least he's understanding that there is something inside me. He also patted my tummy on Sunday when we were laying in his fort together (so sometimes his aim is spot-on). He still wants a "seester."
Getting it a bit more.. he'll say "baby inside Mommy tummy" and point to my boob. Well... that's close! At least he's understanding that there is something inside me. He also patted my tummy on Sunday when we were laying in his fort together (so sometimes his aim is spot-on). He still wants a "seester."
1 comment:
You look amazing girl!!!
Post a Comment