Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Musings


-ok, so it’s Monday again. How the heck?

-We had our first “spend all weekend outside” weekend of the year. We were all domestic like and laid new bark in our yards, weeded, mowed (ok, who am I kidding.. Neal did all that. I brought him beer and played with Austin) and our yard looks cozy and cute now! Yeah for husbands who like yardwork!



-Austin got a sandbox. He’s super excited to eat it and get sand down his pants.


-I just realized my business trip next week has me going to Kentucky. They originally told me Tennessee. Either way I’m going to be dumped in the South by myself and left to pump my own gas and find my way around. Lord help me… and Kentucky, for that matter.

-So here’s something funny no one tells you about having a baby.. apparently you can pop ribs out of place. So last week I had an ache in my right boob area and felt around and what the hell is that??… wait a minute.. that’s really hard… oh, wait… I think that’s bone.. yep, that’s a rib.. ok.. why is my rib sticking out so far??? My left side is not like that so I popped a rib out of whack in all the hard-core “get this baby out of me” pushing I did. I knew at the time I did something painful to my ribs because I had felt it, but apparently one is still out of place. So now do I fix it? Or leave it since it’s been out of place for 15 months?

-I just sneezed and scared my assistant. #notakittensneezer #blowpeopleoutofthewater

-I am about dying waiting for my friend Kenzie to have her baby!!! Any day now and I get to cuddle a teeny little snuggle bunny! AGH I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! My uterus is crying for another baby but we have to wait a bit… I. NEED. MY. FIX. Like now.

-Oh, and let's not forget Austin got his first taste of the sprinkler this weekend!!! Nothing cuter than a naked baby tushy running around the yard! Until he peed on the deck. :-)


No comments: