-I have a complex spreadsheet I created for our household
budget. It is my baby. I think I like it too much. I fiddle with it all the
time, tweaking, improving, adding formulas and making things roll up into sums
and whatnot. I think I missed my calling as an Accountant…
-I wish we had enough “play” money so that I could get a
manicure every single week. Damn, I would LOVE that.
-My floor has never been so clean because I did nothing on
Saturday but spray hundreds of $#!!@$ ants with cleaner and wipe them dead.
They are coming into our house by the DROVES and they GROSS ME THE HELL OUT.
Please please please God, let the ant bait Neal used this morning work! There
was an ant in my baby boy’s hair on Saturday and that is NOT OK.
-In two weeks I’m going to be in Tennessee for work. I am
nervous. Why? Because I have a)never picked up a rental car before, ever.. and
don’t know if I know how to do it and b) have no idea how to pump my own gas
for said rental car. The last time I pumped gas was when I was 21 and my car
broke down 2 hours later because I did something wrong.
-Speaking of pumping gas I’m tempted to drive up to
Washington and practice before my trip so I’m not a complete idiot stuck in the
mid-west hopefully not spraying gas all over the place.
-Sometimes I just wish I could eat dairy without all the
hassle of digestive aids and stomach aches. I get tired of meal planning
everything sans milk, cream, cream cheese, sour cream and cheese. If anyone has
links to dairy-free recipes, hit me up! I need to shake up dinners a bit.
-Did y’all know you could grow your own celery from the
root? Check it out! According to Neal, we will have lovely celery in only 6
months. He’s so enthusiastic about it. Ha.
-Austin got his first Band-Aid worthy boo-boo on Friday. My
first thought was he looked adorable! (is that bad, that that was my first
thought??) Then my second thought (when taking this picture) was that he looks
really red-headed (which he isn’t) and that in that brown borrowed fleece from
school he totally looks like a monk. So meet my son, Friar Tuck.
1 comment:
Ugh. The ANTS!!!
I work at Ace hardware and everyone, EVERYONE is buying ant bait right now! So, you're not alone!! We just had to get some too! UGH!!! They aren't even in a spot in the house where there is food at all, SO weird. Anyways, back to the point. "TERRO" is the BEST brand you can buy, works great. I know this. For reals. :)
Post a Comment