Y'all...I'd be careful if you're planning on hiring the Austin Glynn Cleaning Service...
I don't think I'd give him the best review on Angie's List...
 |
| "Hi! I'm Austin! I'm here to cwean for you! Got my broom and a smile and don't you worry, Mom.. I mean... yady.. just sit back and I'll do all the work!" |
 |
| "Cheese-n-rice yady! Have you SEEN how filthy this floor this? Whaddya keep in here? CATTLE?? Where da heck is my Pine-Sol??" |
 |
| "Let's go dog. I don't have all day, ya know. Hurry it up! I've gotta cwean!" |
 |
| "Oh yeah, I can do this one-handed... no problem. Check out my skills, yady..." |
 |
| "Um. I didn't do it. I mean, it just jumped out at me. I mean, I didn't see it. I mean, the garbage attacked me and I had to fight it off??" |
No comments:
Post a Comment