Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Glynn's Do the Zoo!

So many things to catch up on!!!

This is what I get for being lazy about downloading pics from our actual camera.. I turn into a total slacker.

Anyways.. let's begin! The Zoo!!

Neal and I decided to become members of the Oregon Zoo so we'd always have a place to go on those "what should we do today?" type days... and we knew Austin would have a blast.

Of course, this being Oregon, it rained on our first trip to the zoo so we only made it through half before we gave up and slogged our way home.

Checking out the bears with Dad

Walking through the NW exhibit

Bald Eagles!

He LOVED the fish! Grandpa the fisherman would be proud!!!

"See the fish? Child? child! Look at the fish.. look at them. THIS way.." 

So glad Auntie Lori came to the Zoo with us!!!

Of course he insisted on walking himself. Strollers are for babies. 

Penguins!

"Did you see that penguin guys??"

Big doggie!

Little doggie

He was obsessed with sitting on the benches and threw a major hissy when we made him move along

Sea Lions!

Watching them with Dad

The first Elephant Ear... an epic childhood experience!

"Hmmm... I think I like it..."

"I'll take this piece right here guys!"

nom nom nom!
Despite the weather, the Zoo was awesome and we can't wait to go back several more times this year!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Very very cool! Extremely cute pics and you WILL have fun every time you go! :)
It's still of MY favorite places to go...