Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Monday Musings- Once Removed


-my Monday Musings are a day late because we were gone all weekend and I was buried in almost 300 emails yesterday, so yeah… that was super fun. So this is Monday Musings Once Removed, since its a day late... :-)

-I found my Ipod after it being hidden for months… let’s just say I have “eclectic” taste in music… Madonna is followed by Metallica. That’s how I roll….

-this was in my Easter basket from my hubby. A mason jar to go cup for my smoothies. He knows me SO well!!!!!


-Little dude is obsessed with shoes, and is constantly trying to put them on. He spent all weekend “wearing” my Dad’s slippers… super cute!

 -I wish I could go on vacation every weekend. Sigh.

-Apparently today is National Peanut Butter & Jelly day…  I guess I know what Austin is having for dinner!!

-Speaking of Austin.. we stuck him in the shower last week while Neal was in there. We figured he’d like showering since all he wants to do in the tub is stand and walk about. I think he loved it! And look at that tushy and belly!!! Ack!!!! Cuteness!!!!!!


-It’s ridiculous how excited I get over the most lame things… for example, I got new dry erase pens yesterday and they are neon and bright and totally made my day. Am I sad or what?? Markers make my day??? Really Jess?? Ha.

-oooh! Stairway to Heaven just came on! Good song! Have I ever mentioned that this is my all-time favorite song?? And that I knew Neal was my perfect match when I saw he had a poster in his room with this song's lyrics on it?? Yep. True love right there... 

No comments: