I realized when I’m stressed I clench my left thumb in a
fist and pull on my thumb- pulling it down, then flicking it out of my
fist. I’ve done this so much lately my
thumb is sore. What the heck? Where did I pick up that weird tick????
Just noticed I had a huge piece of black pepper stuck in my
front tooth for God knows how long at work. Awesome.
I have so much on my mind but I can’t seem to get anything written
down.
I feel the need to clean out our guest room entirely. Like
gut it out. Why? Because one day, it will be our Baby #2’s room. That baby is
not even conceived yet and I’m panicking about finding other places for all the
shit lovely things in that room and closet.
Why is my office so damn cold? I can’t feel my fingers.
Austin had his first PB&J this weekend… it was the
cutest.
| "Why you keep taking my picture, lady??" |
My bestie Monique got me a necklace for my birthday and I'm in lurve... I love anything that looks like an old-fashioned wax seal!
| An "A" for my sweet boy... |
1 comment:
That necklace is so cute (and your sweet boy) :-)
Post a Comment