I found my old point and shoot camera and decided to let Austin have it for a toy, because it's almost 10 years old and I never use it.
The results are pretty hilarious...
![]() |
| "Here's my house! Oh look, and it's Daddy!" |
![]() |
| "Daddy does important things" |
![]() |
| "Dis is my finger... it gets in da way a lot" |
![]() |
| "Oh! Henny's skunk!! HENNY! Get da skunk, Henny!!" |
![]() |
| "Hey, Mommy, dat MY camma.." |
![]() |
| "cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!" |
![]() |
| "Daddy is silly... say cheese Daddy!" |
![]() |
| "Dis Mommy's plant" |
![]() |
| "dis our floor... its messy. Dose big fans are LOUD. Dey are here cuz we had water dammage..whatever dat is" |
![]() |
| "Ees Mommy!!" |
![]() |
| "I yike Mommy and Henny" |
![]() |
| "here is my shoe. I sit on da counter!! And Mommy's pink pants. Daddy thinks dey are fancy" |
![]() |
| "Mommy says dis ring means Daddy loves her. I like to try it on" |
![]() |
| "My toys! Dere is my boo bat!!" |
![]() |
| "Mommy is silly!" |
![]() |
| "Oh! Gubble Buppies comma onna next!!" |
![]() |
| "I hear it's cool to take pics of your feet on da carpet?? I can do dat." |
![]() |
| "Dere's my kitchen and pay food! I make you a dough-dough sammich" |
![]() |
| "I yove my Daddy!" |



















1 comment:
HA HA HA HA HA HA. TOOO FUNNY!!!! That was awesome.
Post a Comment