Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Baby Yeah- 26 (seriously? that's it? I have 14 more weeks to go??)




Size of baby: 
A butternut squash. Over 2lbs and 14" long!


My total weight gain: 
18lbs. Trying really hard to be ok with it and not freak out... I need to stop tracking my weight in my phone app because according to their chart I'm WAY above where I "should" be at this point and I think Neal is tired of me going "My phone app is telling me I'm fat!!!! My phone app is telling me I should be 6lbs lighter at this point! My weight is off the charts on my phone app!" I think Neal wants to kill my phone app.


Stretch marks: 
no


Movement: 
I think he might have flipped. Maybe. Just this morning I was laying in bed and felt movement up high, near my belly button. That's new... he has been very low near my pubic bone, so maybe he finally flipped head down! 


Sleep: 
Not that great last week. Heartburn, not being comfortable... This one is the type of major mover that is actually waking me up at night, or keeping me awake at night. I never had that problem with Austin. 


What I miss: 
It would have to be normal sleep at this point. 


Food cravings: 
Berries still!! And cucumber water, and Frosted Mini Wheats cereal. 


Symptoms: 
It may not be pregnancy related, but my eyes are freaking out. They started to feel irritated last Tuesday, and dry and scratchy... by Friday I was waking up to the crusted-closed, red nasty eye. Great I thought.. pink eye! How did I get that? Used the pink eye drops we had over the weekend, and.... nothing. No change. tried some allergy drops too... Must be allergies then, right? No change. Ugh! They are FINALLY starting to clear up, but still doing the no makeup, no contacts thing... so excuse the picture of me this week!


I'm Excited About:
Having two boys. The more I think on it and reflect on it, I just feel so content with having another little boy!!

Austin is: 
Being pretty good lately. He helped Daddy put together a shelf for Baby Owen!

After shoving some "wadlermeyon" in his face, though... 


1 comment:

Lauren said...

You look awesome mama!!!