It was school picture time a few weeks ago at Austin's daycare.
I didn't really notice it was picture day, so I didn't really pay attention to what he was wearing that day... or think to bring nicer "picture" clothes to have him change into.. or notice what shoes he was wearing..
And the result is that a dirty, holey-shoes, crazy-haired little hobo kid was captured on film.
I may or may not have laughed so hard I cried when I saw these... I mean, seriously!!!!!!!
I showed Neal and his reaction was "geez... who is this kid? Do his parents not care what he looks like??"
We couldn't get over how funny his wild hair (that will not be tamed no matter what we do), the dirty pants and the destroyed shoes were (he's really rough on shoes.. he drags his toes while riding around on trikes and scooters, so shoes last about 2 months before there are holes in the toes).
And that smirk??? Quintessential Austin. Always got something up his sleeve, always trying to be charming.. always a little bit of a stinker.
No comments:
Post a Comment