Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday.
I love the food (I mean, who doesn't? the food is the whole point)... I love getting together with family without the stress of gift buying and decorating.. and I love having a long weekend!
We spent Thanksgiving this year down with my family in Springfield, and Austin could not have had a better time!
 |
| So excited for all the food! |
 |
| The progression of Austin's first Thanksgiving dinner. From hesitation to full blown joy! |
 |
| Henry is not dumb. He knows where to be. |
 |
| Messy hair after Grandma gave him a washcloth bath! |
 |
| Neal knows the true way to spend this glorious holiday- lounging |
 |
| Helping great-Grandmama with the dishes!! |
 |
| "Uncle B, why is your head naked??" |
 |
| Peek-a-boo after dinner is so much fun! |
 |
| Pumpkin pie... so delicious..... |
Austin particularly loved cranberries, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie. All Mommy's favorites. I knew I liked that kid for a reason!
I can't wait until Austin is older and I can start teaching him how to be thankful, and to see how we are blessed in so many ways.
I hope he will grow up to love this holiday of thanks as much as I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment