I saw a lot of people doing a month of thanks, and I thought this was a great idea to jot down something that you are thankful for each day. What a great way to reflect back on how very fortunate we all are:
I am thankful.....
Nov. 1st- for a hubby who is always appreciate of
my cooking, no matter how fast and simple dinner is.
Nov. 2nd- for a supportive work environment with
helpful co-workers who boost my spirit and morale.
Nov. 3rd- for good friends and a night of girl
time!
Nov. 4th- for a reliable car that gets me to
where I need to go, and brings me home to my family
Nov. 5th- that no matter how tight things are, we
can always afford groceries and will never be hungry
Nov. 6th- that women fought so hard to give me
and all women the right to vote and be heard. Election Day 2012!
Nov. 7th- for another 4 years from a President
who is a good man and a compassionate human being! Yeah Obama!!!
Nov. 8th- El Sol Mexican food… it always lifts my
spirits!
Nov. 9th- my parents and all they do… even when
its as simple as buying Austin some new pajamas
Nov. 10th- for full baby tummies and long naps in
the car on the drive from Eugene
Nov. 11th- a wonderful group of friends
Nov. 12th- for a baby snuggles… even if they are
caused by Austin being sick and just wanting to lay on my chest.
Nov. 13th- for loving Daycare providers who care
for my baby with all their hearts
Nov. 14th- for the convenience of fast food and
how it just sometimes is oh so damn good.
Nov. 15th- for working for a company that freely
praises their employees and recognizes a job well done
Nov. 16th- for in-laws who want to spend time
with their grandson and are always willing to give Neal and I a break for a
date night!
Nov. 17th- for a chivalrous husband who goes and
gets the car way back in the parking lot so me and Austin don’t have to walk
out in the rain
Nov. 18th- to be married to my best friend, who I
can tell anything and always be myself around. Even when I’m not being the best
version of me.
Nov. 19th- for warm melty chocolate chip cookies
Nov. 20th- for Kyle and Angie Glynn for bringing
Neal into this world
Nov. 21st- for sick days and being able to stay
home when I have the flu
Nov. 22nd- Thanksgiving 2012. I’m thankful for
every breath I take and all the love that is in my world
Nov. 23rd- for a fantastic Mom and Grandma who
spoil me and make me feel special every time I’m around them.
Nov. 24th- for warm soup on a cold day
Nov. 25th- for hot coffee and lazy mornings with
my family
Nov. 26th- for rare quiet evenings when Austin
goes to bed early
Nov. 27th- for a healthy, thriving, bright,
amazing baby boy
Nov. 28th- for a comfortable warm bed to crawl
into every night
Nov. 29th- for that evening glass of wine
Nov. 30th- for everything… life, family, friends,
love, laughter and happily ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment