I had to include the whole weekend because Sunday turned out to be pretty cool!
On Saturday Auntie Lori and Uncle Ricky came over and stayed with Owen while we treated Austin to a movie!
We saw The Good Dinosaur and Austin was more thrilled about the popcorn than anything else.
On Sunday, we woke up to a dusting of snow!!
So of course we bundled up to go out and play in it!
It was a little more like ice chips than snow, but the boys still thought it was super cool!
Poor Owen started wailing after about 15 minutes so I took him inside to warm up.
I got him out of his snow clothes and he just cried and cried and wouldn't stop. I had no idea what was wrong with him, so the only other solution was to put him to bed.
It was about an hour and a half earlier than his normal nap time, but I took him up to his room, rocked him for a bit and put him down.
Epic 3 hour nap.
Apparently 15 mins in the snow really wears a little guy out!
No comments:
Post a Comment