No, I have not abandoned this blog... just in case you were thinking that!
I am going to keep this blog as my "family journal" and post my Saturday posts on here, and updates about the kids.. things like that.
Over on my new blog (and I hope you read and follow along!!!) I'm a little more "mainstream" blogger... because I want to be a legit blogger.
I've read blogs for years, and studied what these big bloggers do.
And I realized I can do the same.
These women get paid to blog. They get free trips, free products, free services... they are featured in magazines and TV shows... I mean. What a FUN life. All by doing what I love to do anyways.. write and blog.
So those are the differences between my blogs, and I hope you love them both!
On to Saturday!
Neal headed to the coast this weekend for his annual trip (aptly called The Annual) with a group of friends. It's all serious competition (there are teams and games and trophies and team captains barking at you to get out on the beach for the relay race at 9am in the freezing rain... so I opt out of going every single year. No thanks)
Austin went down to my Mom's to get in some Gramma time so it was just me and BoBo!
I took advantage of not having the opinionated child at home and cleaned out the playroom and got rid of toys they have outgrown or lost interest in.
#MakeWayForChristmas
Owen could care less about me getting rid of toys, as long as he got to wander around and say cheese for the camera.
THAT. FACE.
Seriously.
We had a very "cheesey" day that continued through lunch and after nap too.
Later that night Auntie Sarah Bird came over for dinner and wine! Owen had fun showing off for her and trying to climb up her leg.
It was a laid back Saturday and we were happy to see brother and Daddy when they got home the next day!
No comments:
Post a Comment