I am one of those anal early people that sends out cards as soon as Thanksgiving is over.. usually because I think our card is so cute and I'm anxious to share it!
Merry Christmas from The Glynn's!!
I keep a card every year so I can look back at how our family has grown.
It's obvious we had kids just to make our Christmas cards cuter... oh, and to do chores like unload the dishwasher and pick up after the dog.
#Naturally
Here is a peek into our past years' cards!
2014
2013
2012
Merry Christmas from The Glynn's!!
I keep a card every year so I can look back at how our family has grown.
It's obvious we had kids just to make our Christmas cards cuter... oh, and to do chores like unload the dishwasher and pick up after the dog.
#Naturally
Here is a peek into our past years' cards!
2014
2013
2012


No comments:
Post a Comment