Monday, December 7, 2015

Project 857- November 14

Another Saturday in the books!

The day started off pretty laid back at home... Austin wanted to watch some Christmas movies so we had a morning full of Frosty and... well, more Frosty.

He's a bit of a Frosty freak, to be honest.

I made a smoothie and had to laugh at how Owen came running into the kitchen as soon as he heard the blender.



"Hi Mommy. I heard da blender... can I has food???"

If you prepare it... he will come.

He ended up drinking most of my smoothie because he just wouldn't leave me alone while I tried to drink it!

It was a pretty quiet morning and Owen went down for his nap. When he got up, we all headed out to Bullwinkles for little Madi's 4th birthday party!

Ok, when you first walk in... this place seems like your worst nightmare.

Clanging arcade games.
Whooping arcade games.
Flashing lights.
Kids running amok.

But it really was a pretty awesome place to have a birthday party. The kids loved the eating area with the stage (I don't think they noticed Rocky and Bullwinkle were a little run-down looking) and the pizza and sundaes.

Not to mention all the games, all the stimulation, and the huge outside area with go karts, climbing walls, ropes course, mini golf, zip lines, bumper boats...

Ok, so I changed my mind halfway through the day and decided not only will we be back in warmer weather to do all the outside fun things, but we'll probably have Austin's birthday party there too.








No comments: