How is it November already??
Yikes.
This post will be short and sweet... our Saturday was filled with celebrating the marriage of Neal's good friend Ian to the lovely Mackenzie.
Neal was in the wedding, so he stayed at the venue Friday night so my Saturday morning was all about negotiating with my hyper non-listening toddler, getting him over to Poppa's house to spend the night, getting myself packed and off to my friend Sarah's to get ready for the wedding.
I didn't get any pics of the ceremony, just a few of me and the people I love:
My Aunt joked once that I didn't have one single friend who wasn't gorgeous. She is so right, and Sarah is perfect proof of that! Hello supermodel!
The wedding was at McMenamin's Edgefield so there was good food, good wine and all of our friends.
And.... there was a photo booth. Which means shenanigans will ensue..
That was our last wedding for this year, and it definitely was a fun, rocking time! I may or may not have had numb toes the next day from dancing in heels.
1 comment:
Looks like a fabulous time and love your outfit!!! :-)
Post a Comment