Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Project 857- November 29

Our Thanksgiving weekend Saturday was full of all the best things..

Eating leftovers.
Shopping.
Watching the Civil War football game.
Good friends.

The day started off quiet.. my Mom and I went and did some shopping and Neal and Austin worked outside with my Dad, while my Grandma snuggled Owen inside.

Then Neal and I and the boys went over to Adam and Valerie's house to watch the Civil War and let the boys play.

Austin LOVES their boys Colton and Bryson. He just runs right in the house, gets to playing and soon there are boys running and jumping and yelping all over the house.

It's pretty fantastic chaos.

They did stop long enough to eat (at least a few bites of dinner)..


The Civil War match-up was pretty uneven.. the Ducks are better than the Beavers (sorry Neal) so Adam decided Neal needed to take a shot every time the Ducks made a touch down.

This could get ugly.


Owen seemed to be quite into the game as well.


He also gave Val baby fever..which he's pretty good at. He's definitely turned into a very laid-back chill baby full of huge smiles and giggles.



I think he won over everyone, actually!

We had so much fun.. Val and I have been friends for over 10 years now.. and she's one of the sweetest, smartest, honest people I know. I love swapping funny parenting stories with her, talking about anything and everything.

I know these boys will all be friends growing up too... camping trips and slumber parties await!!

Oh, and Neal didn't take more than a few shots.. the Ducks blew the Beavers out of the water and so all ended well..for all parties involved :-)

No comments: