Monday, December 15, 2014

Project 857- December 6

We worked hard and played hard on this Saturday.

I had a little Mommy-break date with some friends to get pedicures and celebrate our friend Erin's birthday.

There is nothing like getting your feet massaged for an hour.... if I could swing it, I'd get a pedicure every single week.. for the massage alone.


It was good to see the ladies, and we had champagne and cupcakes! Breakfast of champions.

Meanwhile, Neal took the boys to his parent's house. Toni snuggled Owen while Austin was with the big boys working out in Poppa's yard.

We didn't get any pictures of them laying bark dust and cleaning things up... but how quickly Austy passed out in the car on the way home is a good indication that he worked so hard!


Diggers in hand... dreaming of more work, probably...

Once we were home we had a few hours to be cozy before Neal was going to a friend's house for a boys football watching party.

I decided to be productive and start wrapping presents. While I was taking a nursing break, Neal took over and showed Austin the ropes.


Tight corners and clean edges boys... clean edges. That's the key.

I gave Austin the job of picking out bows for the packages. He kept wanting to put like 12 bows on every present.

This is selection for Grampa's gift...


And somewhere along the way his clothes fell off.....

When Neal headed out to his friend's to watch some football, the boys and I went to Allyn's house to have a playdate (since her hubby was at the football watching party too).

Austin and Madi had some popcorn and the Grinch movie (for about 10 mins)...



They played dolls, and house, and picnic and only had one little toddler argument over some play food.

Being a toddler is so hard sometimes guys. So hard.

Owen checked out his friend Savanna's rocker and gave it his left-foot-salute of approval.


That left foot... it's a bit of a wild card. Always up in the air. Always marching. Always kicking. It's up to something, I think.

We headed home in time for bed and crashed and called it a good little Saturday!

No comments: