Monday, July 28, 2014

Project 857- July 12 & 13

This is more of a little recap of our weekend, not just Saturday...

And I really didn't get exciting pictures... so sorry about that!

Saturday started with the two men of the house dragging out some power tools (of the play and real variety) and putting together our new kitchen table!



We love it!

We had a square bistro table and got tired of having our legs dangle.. plus we weren't going to have any room once we needed to scoot a high chair around it too... so time for a bigger family table!

Austin still hasn't gotten the concept of sitting still and eating and not playing and rolling around on the bench (it's too much fun, I guess) but we'll get there.

Later that day Austy went with Neal to help run a Cornhole Tournament and I went to a friend's baby shower and we all melted in the 90-degree heat.

The next day, I had my own little shower "sprinkle" in honor of Owen's arrival!

My best Monique (as always) went above and beyond to help me celebrate an exciting life event. I tell ya... between birthdays, my wedding, and now 2 babies, this lady has shown my more love.... I don't know how I will ever be able to repay her, other than give her an organ someday if she needs it. For real.

Like I said Mo.. if you ever need a kidney or something... I'm here for you!

We were both bad at getting any pics of the ladies who attended, but the decor and food spread was so cute!




My friends were so generous and Owen was sprinkled with as much love as Austin was before his arrival!


And then there is this kid... who knows what weekends are all about.

Comfy clothes.
Lounging.
Cartoons.
Just livin' the life...


No comments: