Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Project 857- June 7

Well, it was a lovely little Saturday.

Neal and I woke up alone... no kid... where was he, you ask?

Camp Grandma!!

We had a wedding to go to, and were told that the venue was right on a body of water and not very kid-friendly so my Mom took Austin for the weekend.

I didn't get a lot of pictures of the actual wedding, but holy cow the venue was to die for!!! It was at the bride's family's vacation home right on the Columbia River Gorge.

The lawn went right down to the river, hence the "right on the water, not super kid-friendly" warning we received. If we had taken Austin it would have been interesting trying to keep him away from the icy cold river the whole night.

It was a bit windy, as the Gorge tends to be, but what a view!

I'm so glad I took the time to carefully curl and do my hair. Within 5 mins of getting out of the car, it looked like I had just woken up and had bed-head. Dumb wind.

The groom is a friend of Neal's he's played baseball with on their team the Outlaws for the last 5 summers, so the wedding was full of all Neal's baseball buddies. Since I was a built-in designated driver, I told him to have at it, have fun and I'd get us home that night. I think he loves me being pregnant for that very reason sometimes. :-)

All the Outlaw boys just love each other!
There they are...

Kruppy, Bone, Thorne, Wes (the groom!), Darco (no relation to Donnie, ha!), Craiger, Schmeal and... Matt.

Poor Matt, he's relatively new to the team and doesn't have a baseball nickname yet.

I had to list them by their baseball nicknames, right?? I mean, it's only proper.

It was a great night of love for Kelsey and Wes, and for all the Outlaws!!!

Meanwhile at Camp Grandma, Austin had the time of his life being a little fish out in the sunshine!




Looks like we will need to buy someone a pool for our house this summer!!! Splash, splash, splash!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Fun post! What an amazing place! Oh my gosh Austin looks like he had the time of his life. I love how your mom always knows exactly what he needs. :)