Size of baby:
A Florida Polemo. A what????? I had to look it up. 18" long and 4lbs.
My total weight gain:
I'll find out Wednesday at my appt... but probably 25-27lbs I'm guessing. It's nice to not care too much anymore.
Stretch marks:
eh....maybe.... I can't tell. There is something on my left side. It could just be a scratch, I'm not sure yet.
Movement:
Insane. I was away last weekend on a girls trip... so of course everyone stays up late... and when I got to bed at about 12:30am (yikes!) it took me almost 2 more hours to fall asleep because he was losing his mind in there and thrashing about. I was sharing a bed with Kenzie and had to apologize for how restless I was because I was trying to find some position to get him to calm down.
Sleep:
Crappy as of late, see answer above for why. I also need to pee once or twice, and this week is supposed to be hot here in Oregon. In the high 90's, which is really hot for us.
What I miss:
Not having heartburn every day. It's been bad a few times and made me feel sick, but mostly just painful and annoying. Also being able to move normally.. that's still high on my list. Oh, and sleeping on my back. I love sleeping on my back, and my Dr. said it's fine until it turns uncomfortable.. and it's super uncomfortable now. So.. boo.
Food cravings:
Not much. I still love seltzer water. Watermelon has been awesome lately too.
Symptoms:
Sitting for too long in one position is starting to hurt, and it's getting harder to find positions either at home or at work that feel good for more than 10 mins. I also get out of breath quickly, and I'm not able to play with Austin in some of the ways he wants, which is a little heart-breaking. I can't pick him up easily anymore, and wrestling is definitely out. So nights when Neal is giving baseball lessons, we have quiet Mommy-and-me nights.. puzzles, books, some cartoons, he helps me cook and do things around the house. I feel bad when I tell him Mommy can't run up and down the hall and chase him easily.
I'm Excited About:
I don't know if I'm excited per se... but we are edging closer to getting Owen's room done. We have plans to get the big desk out of his room this weekend and get the crib set up... but there is still quite a list of thing I need to do to prep for his arrival.. and looking ahead at my calendar is scary. Our first free weekend is August 9th. As in 2 weeks before I'm due. Ack!!!! What happened to summer?? It just started and it's pretty much over already!!
I don't know if I'm excited per se... but we are edging closer to getting Owen's room done. We have plans to get the big desk out of his room this weekend and get the crib set up... but there is still quite a list of thing I need to do to prep for his arrival.. and looking ahead at my calendar is scary. Our first free weekend is August 9th. As in 2 weeks before I'm due. Ack!!!! What happened to summer?? It just started and it's pretty much over already!!
Austin is:
Continuing his love affair with "Daddy's bay-ball' games. He spent the day out at the yard (baseball speak for the baseball field. Don't I sound like I actually know my sh**? Out at the yard. Going yard. Riding the pine. I could go all day on the baseball slang.. but anyways)...
He spent the day with Neal yesterday and got to be a catcher just like Daddy!
He takes the role very seriously, if you can't tell. :-)
He spent the day with Neal yesterday and got to be a catcher just like Daddy!
He takes the role very seriously, if you can't tell. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment