This is a post in bullet points...
mainly because I don't really have any pictures (whoops) and I thought bullet points would jazz things up a bit....
- A few times a year one of our DVD/Entertainment vendors organizes a private screening for a movie for us Kroger employees... Saturday we got free tickets and concession snacks for the newest Hobbit movie! I took Lori and Richard with me and we all loved the movie.
- Neal stayed with Austin and had a Daddy playdate with a few other guy friends and their kids. They made a big breakfast and Bloody Mary's and the toddlers got to get wild and play together.
- I braved the mall after the movie to finish up some shopping.
- I bought my Grandma a sweater for Cmas.
- I talked to my Mom immediately after buying the sweater and had to return the sweater because my Mom didn't think my Grandma would like it.
- I survived the trip to the mall.
- I went home and ate lunch and Austin was napping.
- Neal and I braved the crowds again after Austin's nap and went out to do even more shopping that evening.
- I might have gotten myself a few things....
- We went home and played with Austin and watching Christmas Vacation.
- Austin went to bed.
- Neal and I followed soon after.
- The End.
Did the bullet points help at all???? Pretty unexciting weekend, other than the Hobbit movie... which in opinion, was better than the first installment. I can't wait for the next!!
No comments:
Post a Comment