Friday, July 26, 2013

Austin's Favorites- 18 months

I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was such a cute idea!

You ask your kid the same set of questions every year on their birthday, then compile all of the answers through the years and make a book with them when they are 18.

Obviously Austin is too young to tell me the answers, and its not technically his bday, but what can I say? I'm a rebel. I started anyways.

I thought capturing these little personality traits would be fun to look back on, and a neat addition to his normal milestone posts. I will do this again when he's 2, then 3, then so on..

Austin's Favorites at 18 months

Favorite color- blue. He likes to pick the blue crayons out of the bunch and say “boo!”
Favorite toy- his toy bat, the stick that goes in the sliding patio door (I know- totally safe, right?) his dancing monkey, his rocking horse
Favorite fruit- bananas
Favorite TV show-the Stuffies commercial
Favorite thing to eat for lunch- Grillers, mac-n-cheese, applesauce. He loves the tuna casserole at school
Favorite outfit- just a diaper!
Favorite game- being chased up and down the hall and around the island
Favorite snack- goldfish and hummus, string cheese
Favorite animal- fish and dogs
Favorite song- 1, 2 Buckle My Shoe and the ABC song
Favorite book- Green Eggs and Ham, Goodnight Gorilla, Grandpa’s Are For Finding Worms
Favorite friend- Barrett. He loves his big yard!
Favorite cereal- Corn Pops or Cheerios with milk in a bowl (like Daddy eats them!)
Favorite thing to do outside- dig in the dirt, play in his sandbox and water table
Favorite drink- milk
Favorite holiday- 4th of July was lots of fun!
What do you take to bed- a blanket and our floppy bear
Favorite Thing to Eat for Breakfast- cinnamon sugar toast and Mom's smoothies

No comments: