-My smoothie this morning was a coffee flavored one with
instant coffee in it. Whoa. ZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn stuff is STRONG!!!!
-I noticed my signature changes every time I write it. I’m
still not used to signing a “G” so sometimes my last name looks like it starts
with an “E” still.. or a “Z” or a “C” or an “L” or an “R”….Who am I??? I am a
woman of mystery. Ha.
-I finally got into the skinny jeans/leggings trend…. Several
years later. It takes me awhile to figure out if a trend is “me” or not, but
now all I want to wear (to Neal’s chagrin) is skinny pants. I want them in
every color!!!!!
-Austin has umm… been “experimenting” with his vocal cords
lately… so our house has been a tad bit loud as he wanders around going “MAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
AH DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” all the time. How you like those shared walls now,
neighbors???? Actually they deserve the noise after all the days we’ve listened
to their high pitched dog bark non-stop for hours. Scream away, Austin… scream
away.
-The Bachelor finale is tonight! I can’t wait to see if the
spoilers I’ve been reading are right!!!
-I love sorting Excel spreadsheets and formatting them.
LOVE. If I could do that all day I’d be happy. I know, I’m totally weird.
-I repeat… that instant coffee was strong! I’m surprised I’m
coherent, I’m buzzing so bad..
-Apparently Trader Joe’s has a vegan cream cheese… I am
super curious to try it because I miss casserole/pasta dishes that are creamy.
-Someone is staring to learn to “smile for the camera” and
respond to “say cheese…” look at those sweet little teeth!!! J
No comments:
Post a Comment