Dear Blogging,
I only have a few moments to pen this note to you, since my Little is miraculously sleeping somewhere other than in my arms...
All I want to say to you, dear Blogging, is that I miss you.
I'm not sure why I thought I'd have "all this time while the baby slept" to blog like crazy while on maternity leave. I must have been still living on the corner of Wishful Thinking Lane and Naive Avenue.
I miss getting my creative juices flowing, of thinking of fun themed posts to share. I miss the click-clack feeling of the keyboard as my fingers fly over it.
Sigh... who would have thought a little hobby would become something that defines me.. something that I feel it's absence and get wistful?
Don't despair too much, dear Blogging... babies get older, and maternity leaves end... and before you know it, I'll be back to writing about my oh-so-not-interesting life and my maybe-I'm-the-only-one-who-really-cares opinions soon enough.
I hope you miss me too. You better. I mean, when someone misses you, missing them back is the only decent thing to do. You can even put on some sappy music and sit brooding... I won't judge.
xoxo-
Jess
1 comment:
Miss your blogging too, hope you are enjoying mommyhood :-)
Post a Comment