Monday, June 22, 2015

Project 857- May 30

Wow, I'm behind on my Saturday posts!!!

Let's get to this.

Not much happened this Saturday...

We started the day with Austin's new favorite activity.. a "party" which means we turn on fun music, and he gets to rip the couch cushions off the couch and jump around.

Blurry picture.. crazy active kid

Parties also include silly hats and fun things to get into...



When Owen went down for a nap I planned on going to the mall to get some new shorts... I still have 10 pesky pounds of baby weight hanging on and all the shorts I own are too small. So time to give in and get bigger shorts.

Austin really wanted to go to the mall with me so off we went.

We had to check out the fun jewelry too... and there was jewelry as far as the eye could see!


Austin was making other shoppers laugh because he LOVES looking at and picking out jewelry.

"Mom! Do you need a red neckwace??? Look Mommy! Dis is a pretty bwracelet!!"

He tried things on an just kept exclaiming over how pretty everything was!



We also had a fun moment when Austin told me "Mom!!! I gotta go poop!!!"

Ok, so off we went to the bathroom and on our way there, he told me very loudly that "oh, I don't have to go poop. I just had to FART."

Boys..

So I got my shorts and I told him he did such a good job behaving that I'd let him ride the rides at the mall.

I helped him on his carousal horse but then he wanted to ride on it all by himself!!



There goes my big boy who wants to do things on his own.... sad.

Then he rode the Ferris Wheel and it was so cute.. every time he came around and saw me, he said "Mom!!!" with a big grin on his face.. like he was surprised to see me with every trip around.


We headed home after that and then took the boys over to Poppa and Gramma Pete's for a bit while Neal and I went to a friend's birthday dinner... we had about an hour before we had to leave the party and get the boys and get Owen home for bed... so it was a quick drink, a few appetizers and then off we went.

#SpeedDating.

Ha.


No comments: