Monday, June 8, 2015

Project 857- May 23

Memorial Day weekend!!

I'm not going to post about the whole weekend because we honestly didn't do too much... so here is just our Saturday.

I joined a group of my girlfriends for brunch and pedicures while the husband's all gathered and corralled the children.


I swear the guys always downplay what goes on when they are watching the kids... or all the monkeys really are that awesome for the Dads. All I ever hear is "they kids did great!!! Played so good together, everyone had fun!"

Suspicious.

After our girl's morning, I joined them all over at Scott and Allyn's house and we hung out for a bit longer. They have a fun play structure outside that the kids were all about.


All the Dads were super enthused about it too. You could tell.


Ha.

Owen actually took a nap over there (yeah!!!) and when he woke up he was very concerned about things.


So then I decided to be very concerned as well.

Once he cheered up a bit, he had fun with his friend Savanna!


Austin, however... couldn't figure out why no one wanted to play with him when he was throwing rocks.


Let me clue you in on something kid...

We continued our Playday Saturday by next going to our friends Justin and Bijou's. Austin LOVES their little guy Charles. These two went HARD for hours. It was kinda amazing.

I happened to catch them in a calm moment looking at cars.


Owen got his first swing experience on their play structure and he loved it!!! He swung for almost an hour I think!


Both boys sacked out on the ride home and Owen stayed sacked out as Neal carried him up to bed.. and Austin watched a cartoon and then soon was in bed too.

Busy day playing.... tired boys!

No comments: