Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sh** My Toddler Says- Volume 2

He never ceases to amuse me..


A: I’m almost three.. then… NO MORE NONNIES!! But I’m two. So I can have nonnies. But when I’m three, NO MORE NONNIES! 
(said with the arm motion like an umpire calling a runner safe on base.. both arms spread out when he says "no more nonnies")

A: Mom, can you honk your horn?
Me: No Austin, it’s not very nice to honk your horn so I’m not going to.
A: Oh. People, move outta da way!!

A: Mom, are they a bad dwiver?
Me: Who?
A: The cars or da twucks… Are they bad dwivers??

A: What’s this?
Me: Mascara. It makes my eyelashes pretty.
A: I don need mascwrara
Me: That’s right. You have beautiful lashes. Some girl someday is going to fall in love with you because of those lashes.
A: When I get big an I get mareweed I wear mascrwara on my eyebrwows.
Me: Umm.. ok.. you do that.


Me: I’m sorry your tummy hurt tonight. Do you feel better?
A: mm-hmm
A: We don put our hands in our poop. Das icky

A: Hey, WE eat potatoes! (out of the blue, it was silent in the car… we were not talking about potatoes)

A: Grease is slippery (also said in the car, out of the blue)

A:Hi Mommy… I missed you today…

A: Baby Owen don eat food.. he eats milk from your boo-boos. I a big boy, so I eat food.

No comments: