Friday, October 4, 2013

I learned it from watching you!

Ok, so that title may not be in the best taste... (anyone else think of the 90's say no to drugs commercial??) but it's kinda funny because that is what this post is all about.

If you haven't noticed, my son is a mini-Neal.. looks just like him in pretty much every single way. If I had a dollar for every "holy cow! You look like your Dad!" and "hello little Neal!" and "wow, we know who your Daddy is!!" comment I've had from people, Momma would have a new designer handbag. Just sayin'.

Austin just loves to do everything just like his Daddy.


Eating his morning Cheerios and watching cartoons or ESPN.. their little morning ritual and I just adore watching them!

 Having a little Friday night cocktail and saying "cheers!" to the weekend. Nothing like a cold glass of carrot/orange juice to kick off the weekend... ahh.. refreshing. *Clinky!*

 Learning the proper execution of the "sports-on-TV-floor-lounge" Not to be attempted until your belly is full of dinner, pants are taken off, and Sunday NFL is on.

Every good baseball player knows how to "take a knee" when he's listening to the Coach.

When we found out we were having a son I hoped and prayed that he would grow up to be a good man like his Daddy.... by the looks of it, he is well on his way! Love my guys!!

1 comment: