Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Mindless Musings


I used to do random posts on Mondays on my old blog all the time, and one day I was looking back at all of them and realized how fun it was to see my random thoughts in those moments of time… so I’m doing it again! Hopefully I can keep up and post every Monday…

My Monday Mindless Musings..

-It’s a little sad and embarrassing at how excited I am to watch The Bachelor tonight. After 17 seasons, the damn show finally sucked me in! I’ve never watched a full season before, and my god! It’s so ridiculous and dramatic… but oh so highly entertaining!!!

-Neal is making me dinner tonight… I’m trying to not “help” him (ie: take control and cook dinner myself) because I really do want the break, and he is being very sweet… but I’m just kinda sorta totally a control freak when it comes to my, I mean our, kitchen.

-I wish it would just STOP RAINING ALREADY. For the love Oregon!!!! For the love. Let it go!!!!

-My birthday is on Wednesday. And I’m not really that thrilled.. not only with the age (ugh) but it’s going to be a very demanding day at work (double ugh). Remember when bdays were all about party hats and candy? Now I’d give my right arm to take a nap and sit in total silence for 10 mins. How life has changed..

-I have new plans to eat healthier (which I’ll share soon!) but ate 2 Girl Scout cookies and a cupcake today. Epic fail.

-Shopping with my child is an aerobic workout (full post to come on our adventures)

-I just saw a recipe online for Cream of Cabbage soup. Does that NOT sound utterly disgusting to anyone else but me????? Gross.

-Is today over yet?

-Henry is getting fat… I think he tips the scales at a whopping 6lbs now.. Toddler dropping food= porky puppy

-I can’t get over the Cream of Cabbage soup thing. Slippery, creamy cabbage <shudder>

-ok, so I ate 2 Girl Scout cookies, a cupcake AND a chocolate peanut butter bar thingy. You got me.. I suck at dieting. 


3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yummmm girl scout cookies :-)

McKenzie B. said...

Trooper is fat too! Like flat back everyone notices fat. He is now on a diet. And cream of cabbage soup. That's nasty.

Becky said...

I'm so glad you thought that soup sounded bad!, when you first wrote cream of cabbage soup, I thought you were going to write about how you loved it, and I was saying EW SICK to myself!!! :) I love cabbage, but CREAM of cabbage? NO!!!!!!!