Monday, February 18, 2013

Snip! Snip! Goes the Baby Hair!

My Mom will probably be upset with me, but we got Austin's hair cut for the first time a few weeks ago!

She thinks babies are cute with long hair.. which I completely agree.... when the baby in question has sweet curls or some other "hair style" looking hair.

My child had a legitimate bird's nest on his head.

I had to shoo away some finches from nesting in there one day, for real.

Here is the mess he was sporting before:

Wings over his ears, a mullet in the back, a swoop in the front.. the kid needed help!!

So off we went to my dear friend Jenny's, who is my hair stylist and has been my friend since I was 3 years old!

I got my hair did at the same time, so pardon my dye processing:

















He was better than I expected Mr. Wiggly-Pants to be, thanks to the steady stream of graham crackers we kept feeding him to keep him occupied!!

It was an exhausting day for him (one of his first life lessons.. its hard being beautiful.. ha!) and we had a very sleepy little man on the way home!


He suddenly looks like a real little kid now.. not a baby. That part of getting his haircut was sad, for sure... but now I don't have to worry about him spontaneously taking flight because of those major ear wings he was sporting!

Lock up your daughters everyone... handsome little man is on the loose!!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

He's too precious!! :-)