It's Austin's birthday week!
That means I am especially allowed this week to share any stories I want of how adorable, amazing and funny my little man is!
Really, I just want to photo-dump on all of you because I've been going through my archives and have found so many pictures I have never shared, so there will be several of these type of posts happening this week!
Today we visit all the sweet and funny ways little Austin has caught some ZZZZ's this past year...
It's funny how many pictures I have of a baby who really didn't sleep all that often. Maybe I wanted to capture the miracle of sleep when it did rarely occur.
Or maybe its because Austin was such a weird and funny sleeper I felt compelled to always take his picture while he was snoozing.
Growing is tiring business!!!
1 comment:
So precious!!! :-) He looks so relaxed sleeping!
Post a Comment