Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Life Lately- Finishing Up Spring!


Ok, now on to just a little catching up on life.. again, I feel like I've been a bit absent from my bloggity blog blog here... so this is a total photo dump. Sorry. 

 Sometimes me and the boys coordinate/match... and well, it needs to be documented. Suns out, guns out in our house!
#JustKiddingIDon'tHaveGuns


 The weather is finally getting nice (real nice) here in Oregon and Neal and I actually got to have coffee on a weekend morning in the backyard. It was almost like being on vacation! Almost. Other than the screaming children and the fact that mountains of laundry awaited us inside.
#ItWasALovely6MinutesOfPeace


 The other weekend we had our first HOT little heatwave and Owen got introduced to the joy that is squirting people with water and make them squeal. His little life was forever changed.
#ArmedAndDangerous


 You might have seen those Buncha Balloons in your grocery stores... where they make 30 balloons all at once?? Well Austin was frothing at the mouth to get some, so we did. He was thrilled and thankfully didn't really notice they didn't work all that well. They totally bounced off your body and only broke when they hit the ground.
#AtLeastOurLawnGotWatered


 With Austin being almost 4 1/2 and Owen being almost 2, we've officially hit the stage of "we are really feeding a family of 4 now" and try as I might to scale down... I'm starting to accept our grocery bill for what it is. And the fact that my cart is almost overflowing for just a week's worth of food. The kids are actually eating, and starting to eat more and more.. and the future of having 2 growing boys eating us out of house and home is flashing before my eyes...
#GonnaNeedTwoCarts


 Sometimes, you have to do what the natives do, in order to survive. Integrate yourself into their culture, adopt their customs... so Mommy's lunch is a lot of times indistinguishable from the kiddo's lunch. See above photo of overflowing grocery cart.. sometimes it's easier to just eat what they are eating.
#ChickenNuggetsAreAwesome


 I'm sorry to report that Olaf met a tragic end and lost his head. Sorry guys... I hate to break that news. May he live on forever in our hearts and enjoy that endless summer in the sky. 
Don't ya just love pinatas at birthday parties??
#RIPOlaf


 Owen insisted on bringing his buddy Wally into school one Friday... and of course we forgot to take him home with us when I picked the boys up. So when we came back to school on Monday his teacher handed me Wally to make sure he didn't hang out in the room again all day. Well, I walked straight into my office from there, so.... Wally had to hang with me at my desk. He wasn't much help with my number crunching, unfortunately. 
#WorkingMomProbs


 Can we say Mom Brain? Need a wipe at our house? They are icy cold and nestled snugly among the condiments... I need a new brain... Anyone know where I can get one?
#MineIsDefective


 This guy. 
Man Crush everyday... what a good hubby, good daddy... good man he is. And I don't blame the boys for being in a "Daddy mood" at the moment.. wouldn't you be??? I mean... well, whoops. Owen doesn't want me to change his diaper. He insists on you, honey. Sorry. LOL. I'll keep watching TV. Have fun, hope it's not a blowout....
#AllTheHeartEyes


Neal went to his school's graduation last Thursday to see his students graduate... so what's a Mom to do on her own for a night? Anything that will make your kids happy, content and kill some time, that's what. We just had a Menchie's open up near us, so we had to break 'er in. 
Owen stole all my boba beads though..... mean. 
#GetYourOwnKid

I really like those boba beads.. sharing makes Mommy grumpy. 

No comments: