Monday.. oh you sneaky snook you... why did you have to come around again?
Just when I was getting used to you being gone....
Friday night Neal wasn't feeling all that great (just run down I think) so I told the boys we needed to have a quiet night to let Daddy get some rest...
Glory be.... they listened!
They read some books, Owen went to bed early and we actually had A CALM NIGHT.
Who's house is this and how did I get here???? Seriously.
Saturday Neal took the boys over to his parent's for the day because I hosted a girl's brunch!
I didn't get any pics of the event because I was too busy talking... but after the girls left I got a little bit of real alone time before the boys came back home.
Ahhhh...... again.. who's house is this and how did I get transported here???
The boys were exhausted when they got home from a day playing at the park and hanging with Poppa and Gramma Pete..
Well, one of the kiddos was exhausted. The other.. being the crazy he is... decided a few launching jumps on the couch were needed
This is my life folks... a blur of launching pre-schooler activity.
Thankfully they did calm down later and decided to play "library" with my books
What kind of library is this??? Naked boys covered in tattoos?? Ha.
Sunday the sun come out to play and we had GLORIOUS weather!
I got to sneak away during Owen's nap for a hour-long walk through our neighborhood and took what is probably my dumbest looking selfie to date
#Superstar
After Owen's nap we headed over to our friend's Bijou and Justin's and had awesome food and watched the Super Bowl
Owen cracked me up at one point of the night... I looked over and he had climbed up a little foot stool and was helping himself to some food on the counter.
#AllTheFood
We headed home with two tired little boys... ready (kinda, sorta, not really)... for Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment