I know it's cliche... but I really can't believe it's 2015... it's such a futuristic sounding year.. and in four more years I'll have graduated high school 20 YEARS ago.
20 years... wow.
And I still look the same. :-)
Ha. Kidding...
Anyways.
We had some casual plans on New Years Eve to have our friends Pat and Erin and their kids over, but sickness hit their house and ours and we had to cancel the playdate.
I had the day off from work because I had a personal day to use up, so we decided to take the kids into school and have a quiet day of adult time.
It ended up with Neal laying on the couch all day recovering from a fever and chills and me cleaning the house..
#party
Neal was feeling better by the afternoon so he went and picked up the boys at school and I decided to put out some of the appetizers I had bought and make it as festive as I could, even though it would be just a quiet night with out little family.
Noisemakers and poppers and fun hats!!!
He just about hyperventilated with that thing.
This perfectly captures the excitement of the evening. He kept saying it a bit wrong.. "Happy New Near!!!" it was awesome.
Greetings from the 2015 Glynn's!!
Figuring out how to pop the poppers!!!
We ate snacks, watched a movie and then did what most families do...put our toddlers in a box and throw things at them.
We let Austin stay up until a little after 9pm!! Party Party Party!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment