Monday, October 27, 2014

Project 857- October 25

So we haven't had Internet for quite some time now.. our neighbor was letting us use his, but it's been very unreliable the last several weeks.. hence why I haven't posted much.

So my Saturday posts have a black hole that is most of September and October.. and looking back I don't even really remember what we did, so I'm just going to move on from this point forward..

This last Saturday we joined our friend's and their little girl at a local pumpkin patch. The torrential rain thankfully held off while we were there and we had a lot of fun!!

There were pumpkin donuts..


Baby cows and silly goats..



Fun slides..


Chariot wagon rides and tractors...



And over-priced pony rides!! It was worth it, he had a blast..


Don't worry, Owen didn't miss out.. completely.. he was awake for about 10 mins. Ha.



Later that day Neal's friend Cheyenne (Uncle Chi-Town) came over. Austin LOVES this guy. Like, really loves him.

Batman made an appearance and got Uncle Chi-Town to play Play-Doh...


Owen got some snuggles while Austin had a party with his Pull-Ups and my boots...



Then the most epic indoor game of baseball occurred...

There's Henry up in the bleachers.. away from the action. I think he was just at the game for the cheap beer. 
And Owen did some sleep posing..




It was a pretty wild and crazy Saturday night!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

....and you're back! Ya! Love all the pictures. You and your house of cute boys. :)