So... sorry about this, but another bullet-point entry with no pictures.
Austin was down at my Mom's for a few days after Christmas and when he's not around I'm not as conscious of "Oh! I should be taking pictures of this!"
Sorry Neal.. you just aren't as adorable as our baby boy... so the urge to take your picture a lot isn't there.
;-)
- Since we were distraction-free, Neal and I got busy and took down all the Christmas decorations. Our tree was dry as a bone and as much as I love Christmas, I get tired of the decorations pretty quick.
- After a few hours of working around the house we headed off to the mall... gift cards from Christmas burning holes in our pockets!
- Did some shopping at Nordstrom Rack, Sephora, and Dick's Sporting Goods.
- Had lunch at Cheesecake Factory (gift card was from LAST Christmas-whoops)
- Headed home and finished up a few more things around the house
- Watched the movie we got from Netflix several weeks earlier, Argo. We are not huge movie watchers... by the time Austin is in bed, it's 8:30 and the thought of starting a 2 hour or 2 hour-plus movie just is not as appealing as going to bed.
- Went to bed.
Wa-hoo... right??? Super exciting day we had!!
I am so grateful that my Mom adores Austin and loves keeping him for weekends here and there.. it's nice to have some kid-free time, but I missed my little man so much and was so ready to get him back the next day! Our house just feels too quiet and empty without Tornado Austy running amok.
No comments:
Post a Comment