I am writing this down because this is a freak of nature
folks… rarely seen, barely believed… and I don’t know how long it will last..
Austin says “yes” to everything.
Can you believe it? A toddler who doesn’t relish in saying “no”
and refusing everything that is offered to them????
Now, don’t get me wrong.. he still refuses things, but he
doesn’t say “no" or shake his head. His way of refusing.. say food… is to fling his body sideways
onto the floor or couch while flaying his arms around and smacking the food
over, or onto the floor (to Henry’s delight) or anywhere else in a 10’ radius.
Drives me nuts.
I am actually trying to get him to just tell me “no” if he
doesn’t want any yogurt instead of projectile flinging it across the room as he
flings himself away from it.
But, I digress… this post is about all the things he says “yes”
too and how super cute it is….
Do you want to take a
bath?
Yes (he nods yes, by the way.. sometimes he’ll actually say
it.)
Did you have a good day at school?
Yes.
Do you want a string
cheese?
Yes.
Can you put on your
jacket so we can go bye-bye?
Yes.
Do you want to go play
in your sandbox?
Yes.
And my personal favorite….
Do you love Mommy?
YES!
Ok, so maybe I ask him this like 25 times a day because I
never tire of seeing him nod “yes” to that question.. and like I said, this
might be short-lived and any day he’ll start saying the dreaded “no” to
everything.
So I’m soaking it up while I can!
| Mother's Day... crazy-eyed kid couldn't sit still!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment