Our neighbor's brother owns a tree farm in our area so we headed out there on a rainy Saturday to find the perfect little tree.
![]() |
| Me and my little! Austin is nervous that we won't find the right tree. I told him not to worry |
![]() |
| Trying his first Christmas Cookie. The highlight of his day! |
![]() |
| "That cookie sure was good.. you got more Mommy??" |
![]() |
| Checking out all the trees... not sure what to do with himself. |
![]() |
| Cookie face |
![]() |
| "This one's nice guys! I like this one." |
![]() |
| Daddy cutting down Austin's choice |
![]() |
| "Hi Daddy!!!!" |
![]() |
| First Christmas Tree Adventure! |
![]() |
| "We're home now Daddy. You don't need that hat. Here, lemme help you" |
![]() |
| Checking out the cute little tree! |
![]() |
| "You got that Dad? Can I help? I have muscles, you know. You just let me know. I'll hold it up. I'm right here, Dad. If you need me" |












No comments:
Post a Comment